Last Updated: 15h November 2023 at 14:10 GMT
TechTinkering understands that privacy is important to you and will not share your data with any third parties with the following exceptions. You agree that:
- TechTinkering may monitor, edit or disclose your personal information, including the content of your emails, if required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process or governmental request (such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order), or as otherwise provided in these terms and conditions.
- Personal information collected by TechTinkering may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom and any other country in which TechTinkering or its associated company may be operating.
- Your data may be stored and processed on servers anywhere in the world that TechTinkering or its associated company use for hosting and administering this website.
- TechTinkering can contact you, using the email address that you have provided, for any reasonable administrative purposes.
- In the event that TechTinkering is sold, it can be sold complete with the associated user data.